Adam Rodriguez (born April 2, 1975 in Yonkers, New York) is an American actor of Cuban and Puerto Rican descent. He grew up as a child of privilege in New City, the county seat of Rockland County, New York.
Rodriguez auditioned for The Cosby Show when he was 10 years old. He dreamed of being a professional baseball player, but was injured in high school. He then turned his attention to acting and performed in a children's theater in New York. Later he appeared on Brooklyn South, Felicity, and NYPD Blue. He also appeared in Jennifer Lopez's video for "If You Had My Love". His best known role is as Eric Delko in CSI Miami.
- CSI: Miami – Eric Delko
- King Rikki – Alejandro Rojas
- Impostor – Trooper #1
- Roswell – Jesse Esteban Ramirez (2001-2002)
- All Souls – Patrick Fortado
- Details – Chris
- Brooklyn South – Officer Hector Villanueva
- Adam Rodriguez is 3/4 Puerto Rican and 1/4 Cuban.
- Adam Rodriguez appeared in a Coca-Cola commercial.
- Adam dreamed of being a professional baseball player, but was injured in high school. He then turned his attention to acting and performed in a children's theater in New York.
- When Adam Rodriguez was 10-years old, he auditioned for a role on The Cosby show.
- Adam Rodriguez height is 6' 1".
There are a lot of characters in CSI: Miami that fans of this television series have become accustomed to, including:
1. Lieutenant Horatio Caine is played by David Caruso. He is the Head of the Miami-Dade crime lab and also of the CSI miami cast.
2. Calleigh Duquesne is played by Emily Procter. She is a ballistics specialist who has had numerous romantic interests. Calleigh also follows the rules to the letter all of the time, except for on occasion with her father.
3. Eric Delko is played by Adam Rodriguez. He is a fingerprint and drug identification expert who has been through a lot of drama while on this television series.
4. Dr. Alexx Woods is played by Khandi Alexander. She is a medical examiner who began her medical career in New York as a doctor before becoming a medical examiner and moving to Miami. Dr. Woods is a very emotional person and had been offered the position of chief medical examiner on the night shift but turned the promotion down sine she is married and has a young son and daughter.
5. Ryan Wolfe is played by Jonathan Togo and enters into the world of CSI: Miami during season 3. He started out as a police officer when first appearing in the episode "Under the Influence." However, he finally become a regular cast member during the "Hell Night" episode. There is a lot of drama surrounding his character.
6. Detective Sergeant Frank Tripp is played by Rex Linn and enters into the world of CSI: Miami during season 5. He is a Texan homicide detective who regularly accompanies the team to the crime scenes.
7. Natalia Boa Vista was played by Eva LaRue throughout season 5 after having had a recurring role throughout season 4. She is a DNA analyst who was only allowed to work on unsolved cases at first. However, she went on to become a full investigator on the CSI: Miami investigation team.
The 3 CSI: Miami characters from the past who are important to mention are:
1. Megan Donner, who is Horatio's predecessor, was played by Kim Delaney in Season 1. After her husband's death she went on indefinite leave. The reason why she was written out was because of the lack of chemistry between her and Caruso (the Lieutenant who she worked closely with).
2. Tim "Speed" Speedle was played by Rory Cochrane in seasons 1 and 2. He was a trace evidence and impressions expert from Syracuse, New York. In the third season premiere, “Lost Son,” he was killed in a police shoot-out. The reason why his character was written out was because he wanted to pursue a film career.
3. Detective Yelina Salas was played by Sofia Milos in season 3 and then played a recurring role during seasons 1, 2 and 5. Through her various relationships in this television series she comes and goes over the course of time.
There are also numerous recurring characters that have been utilized in CSI: Miami as crime lab technicians, homicide detectives, family members and villains.